REFUND OR REPLACE POLICY
1. At Dan M Ford Pty Ltd we are proud of the quality The Lid Popper. If a product you purchased through our website is defective or damaged we will replace it or give you a refund.
2. Our replace or refund policy on any products you purchase through our website lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase we will consider the refund or exchange on a case by case basis.
3. To complete your replacement or refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
4. If you need to replace your item or require a refund please send us an email at email@example.com. Please tell us what item you are returning and the reason for returning it. The item should be sent in its original packaging to:
Dan M Ford Pty Ltd
PO Box 647
5. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us. We will pay the cost of shipping the replacement to you.
Orders are processed and shipped promptly to ensure fast delivery times. This is why we cannot guarantee an order can be cancelled after it is placed. Should you wish to cancel an order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of placing the order and we will make every effort to cancel the order for you unless it has already been shipped.
2. When you place an order with us we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, email address mailing address, and phone number. We use this information only to complete your order and do not share it with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete the order. When you make a purchase, we use your information to process your order, and to send you emails to confirm your order.
3. We may only disclose your personal information to the extent necessary to complete your order or if otherwise required by law to do so.
4. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
5. We will not rent or sell your e-mail address for any reason.
6. The Site may use cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors.
1. This website is operated by Dan M Ford Pty Ltd.
2. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of our products to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. We reserve the right, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
4. These Terms and any separate agreements we enter into with you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia.
As we continue to improve our site, these policies may be subject to change. We will post significant changes to this Policy here for you to review.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com and we will be glad to answer your questions.
Alternatively by mail at;
Dan M Ford Pty Ltd
PO Box 647